Monday, August 19, 2013

Eclipse Select's Meg Sadera to play for Colgate in fall of 2014

CHICAGO (Aug. 19, 2013) -- Eclipse Select Soccer Club's Meg Sadera (Winnetka, Ill.) has the range to play anywhere between the defense and forward positions, and that resourcefulness will come in hany in the fall of 2014 when she plays for Colgate in the Patriot League.

While this program might have a sense of randomness being in the middle of New York State, the Raiders' current fall lineup features seniors and Eclipse Select alumni Christy Patterson (Kenilworth, Ill.) and Kelsey Hough (Lake Forest, Ill.)

"Kelsey Hough said she loves it -- the school, social life -- and she reassured me to go for it," Sadera said. "I visited this spring just before we went to PDA in May (for a national showcase) and I loved the campus. I met with a lot of girls on the team, and overall there was a big balance between soccer and academics.

"I'm just excited to be able to have the chance to play in college after committing kind of late," Sadera said. "It's a weight lifted off of my shoulders."

For the latest Eclipse Select news, visit EclipseSelect.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment