Thursday, September 7, 2017

Sitch preps for IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship

By CHARLIE CORR
slidetackles@mail.com

CHICAGO - Eclipse Select Soccer Club alumna Julianne Sitch (Oswego, Ill.), one of the top local talents on the pitch in the Chicagoland area, is now excelling in a different competitive outlet following her professional career.

This Saturday, the former DePaul and Chicago Red Stars midfielder will be competing in Chattanooga, Tenn. in the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship.

"I didn't know what I was going to do competitively after playing soccer, but I knew I wanted to stay in the competitive world and compete," Sitch told Zoie Clift at IRONMAN.com. "This gave me that avenue after I retired from playing."

For the full interview, visit IRONMAN.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment