Thursday, September 3, 2015

New York Red Bulls II's Stefano Bonomo impresses out of chute

USL Feature

New York Red Bulls II forward Stefano Bonomo comes from a line of top-level athletes in his family. Bonomo’s father Paolo, as well as his grandfather who he had never met, were former professional skiers.

Paolo represented Italy’s national ski team, so between his skiing days and devoted interest in his son’s line of work – coaching for a portion of his youth days – Bonomo says he has had the type of tutelage that many others do not have the privilege of receiving.

“He’ll share all types of stories with me, if I need a motivational talk where he thinks I can push myself in a certain area,” Bonomo said. “He’s talked about when he was skiing back in the day and how he lived his life. I can’t thank him enough for how he’s pushed me and has given me a competitive edge.”

For more, visit USLSoccer.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment