Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eclipse Select's Nicole Niro of Barrington to join Auburn in 2014

Nicole Niro / Eclipse Select
CHICAGO (April 18, 2013) – Eclipse Select Soccer Club defender Nicole Niro (Barrington, Ill.) had made up her mind that she wanted a change away from the Midwest to experience an education and college soccer career in the south.

Niro will join a strong women’s soccer program and Division I college as she has committed to play for SEC program Auburn beginning in the fall of 2014.

“It’s really exciting after starting soccer at such a young age and then building up to this point,” Niro said. “It’s definitely a milestone in my life and something I’m proud of.

“I really wanted to go to a school in the south, and after hearing about Auburn from a friend I looked into that and visited,” Niro said. “It felt like Eclipse in the sense that it was family-oriented, warm and welcoming. I knew I wanted to experience this type of change.”

For more, visit EclipseSelect.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment