Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Eclipse Select college commitment profile: 'Sam' Powers - Bucknell, 2013


CHICAGO -- The perfect symmetry between athletics and schooling is something that every college hopeful looks for, and Eclipse Select U-18 defender Samantha Powers (Gurnee, Ill.) says she found that blend with Bucknell.

Powers committed to Bucknell’s women’s soccer program in September and will be kicking off her first season with the Bison later this fall under head coach Ben Landis.

“I was just looking for schools that had a good balance with school work and a competitive soccer program, and they just continued to stay on the list,” Powers said. “I enjoyed speaking with Coach Landis and I felt really welcome. They continued to be my top choice, so I’m really excited to be joining the Bison.”

For more, visit www.EclipseSelect.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment