Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Eclipse GK Adee commits to Akron

Eclipse Select Communications

CHICAGO -- Eclipse Select Soccer Club U-18 goalkeeper Klaire Adee has made a verbal commitment to play for the University of Akron women's soccer team beginning with the 2012-2013 school year.

The Rockford, Ill., native is in the midst of her 2011-2012 senior year at Boylan Catholic High School. Adee has focused primarily on club soccer, joining Eclipse Select at the U-15 level and preparing herself for the next step with Akron of the Mid-American Conference.

"It's definitely a big weight off of my shoulders knowing that I'm going there," Adee said. "I'm excited. It's been my dream ever since I started playing soccer, to play in college. I went on quite a few visits, and Akron is a good fit for me."

Read more at EclipseSelect.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment